Addition to Chapter 25 - X window System Environment

DJ Lucas dj at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Apr 9 14:39:05 PDT 2005

Sorry, for the late reply...I left it saved in drafts...

-- DJ Lucas

Bruce Dubbs wrote:
> DJ Lucas wrote:
>

> Yes it has.  It's something I have wanted to add for a while.  I'd also
> like to add some more on X resources, but that is beyond what we've been
> discussion.
>
> How about this:  Add a page with limited discussion and add the links to
> the other pages.  Then we can expand the configuration page as desired
> without affecting other pages.  If you want me to, I can add the page
> and the links tonight and you can put in the initial content.

Sounds like a plan....but I must admit that I totally looked past the
OP's suggested location.  I didn't remember the edits being done to
{xorg.conf,xf86config}.new instead of the final config file.  Anyway,
yeah.  Either way, I can add it.

-- DJ Lucas