DocBook XSL Stylesheets

M.Canales.es manuel at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Apr 1 16:27:03 PST 2005

El Sábado, 2 de Abril de 2005 02:03, Randy McMurchy escribió:

> Hopefully, after Manuel is finished with the BLFS-6.0 translation
> he is working on, he can devote some time to performing his magic
> on the custom FO stylesheets and fix the PDF rendering issue.

That is in my TODO list, after the BLFS-6.0 translation and the LFS-6.1 PDF
look fix.

I'm thinking also in offer my work and time, after the above will be finished,
to the BLFS Team as XML/XSL editor to speed-up the current and future XML/XSL
changes and to standarize the tagging between the different pages (based on
some guidelines that should be decided by the team). If Bruce and the team
agree having me on board, of course.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia