Some packages I'd like to see added

Randy McMurchy randy at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Dec 30 21:02:20 PST 2004

Jeremy Utley wrote:

> And in my opinion this is wrong.  LFS is a community driven project, and
> BLFS is an extention of LFS.  *IF* someone is volunteering to do the
> legwork for the BLFS editors, building the package, checking it all out,
> checking deps, and so forth, then IMHO, it's extremely short-sighted to
> not accept that assistance.

I've had enough. I'm an opinionated person and can't hold it any
longer.

Jeremy, you sound like the girl that can't get a date to the
high school prom, and you're just not going to stop asking all
the boys until someone asks you out.

You've made your point. Everyone knows which packages you'd like
to see in BLFS.

Enough said, okay?

Oh, but I'm sure you'll find something I've said to reply to.

Nobody has responded in a positive manner to your suggestions.
Doesn't this mean anything to you?

Doesn't the fact that no less than 4 BLFS editors have disagreed
with some of your suggestions mean *anything* to you?

--
Randy