Some packages I'd like to see added

Jim Gifford lfs at jg555.com
Thu Dec 30 09:28:46 PST 2004

To me it seems, you guys add what you want to add. Somethings programs
that are really useful in securing a system are left out like VPN
solutions.

Suggestions seem to be ignored, like my xinetd.d setup, which would
follow the .d scheme, which no developer replied to or even acknowledge,
check lfs-dev.

The only instructions that seem to be complete is my instructions that
you guys used for Courier, everything else gets the program working but
no real instructions on how to configure it.