[Fwd: Output of fcron job: '/usr/bin/render-blfs-book.sh']

Randy McMurchy randy at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Dec 30 05:33:27 PST 2004

Bruce Dubbs wrote:

> Looks like general.ent got messed up.  Please validate the build before
> committing.

No, general.ent didn't get messed up. Digest-MD5 was removed
intentionally, and my sandbox validates perfectly. Only problem
is that I removed Digest-MD5 from the Perl Modules instructions
and general.ent but didn't commit the Perl instructions as I'm
not finished.

Simply an oversight on my part that the existing Digest-MD5
would cause a render error, it wasn't because I didn't validate.

Thanks for the fix.

--
Randy