firefox segfaults

Randy McMurchy randy at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Dec 28 18:54:41 PST 2004

Jeremy Utley wrote:

> Glad to hear it.  If it can bite someone like me and DJ who are both
> fairly experienced, it can certainly bite others as well :)

Perhaps.

But will these other, inexperienced, users have such a restrictive
umask setting? It seems you and DJ would have to go out of your
way to install fonts that weren't 0644 perms. :-)

But now that I reflect on it, I think I remember using Samba utilities
to copy stuff and perms weren't what I expected. Or something like
that, I think. Oh well. Sorry for the noise.

--
Randy