MPlayer update

Randy McMurchy randy at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Dec 24 17:31:28 PST 2004

Hi all,

Sitting here watching it snow on the Eve of Christmas, in Houston,
Texas, USA. This just doesn't happen here, folks, ever. Until now.

Anyway, I updated BLFS to MPlayer-1.0pre6 today. However, I've
been nipping at the nog (heavily spiked) since noon, and I'm at a
point where I can't tell if the commit is proper or not. Any
reviews of the commit would be appreciated.

We need to discuss how to handle the /dev/rtc thing (see Matt's
messages), but other than that, the update seems to be okay. The
player works better than ever.

--
Randy