OpenOffice-1.1.3 submitted

DJ Lucas dj at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Dec 24 15:22:09 PST 2004

On Fri, 2004-12-24 at 15:27 -0600, Randy McMurchy wrote:
> DJ Lucas wrote:
>
> > Happy holidays everyone!
>
> And to you!
>

> > Just a me note so I don't forget.  *Requires* pkgconfig and
> > libstartup-notification now.  Building on a minimal system now...Updates
> > to come including no-pam patch...finally.
>
> Not sure if you knew, but the GCC-3 package has been updated to
> GCC-3.3.4 in the BLFS book. You may want to use this and ensure
> it will build OOo without any issues.

Already accouted for gcc-3.3.4...the gcc links need to be updated to use
&gcc-version too.  Also, configure does not finish if pkgconfig and/or
startup-notification are not present.  As for OO-1.1.4.....I didn't
realize it was out yet.  So onto that after checking my minimal of 1.1.3
(still going now)...we'll see how it does.  Matt, if you would be so
kind as to report on your experience with 1.1.4, it would be much
appreciated...Might be a stretch, but maybe we can still get a gcc-3.4.1
build out of it yet.  BTW 6.0 or unstable?

TIA.

-- DJ Lucas