OpenOffice-1.1.3 submitted

DJ Lucas dj at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Dec 19 21:45:10 PST 2004

Okay.  OpenOffice-1.1.3 is in svn.  I gave up on gcc-3.4.1.  It needs
testing and I still have to rip out LinuxPAM to create a no-pam patch
yet.  IIRC there was one additional instance that had to be fixed...but
I can't find where I read that.  You'll need to rebuild gcc-3.3.3 with a
linkonce patch (in svn) else it will fail to compile.  Also, I forgot to
check the build size....I'll rebuild it overnight, though I think it's
probably comparable in size.

Please have at it and scream loudly if you have any issues.  :-)

Thanks.

-- DJ Lucas