compressdoc

Robert Connolly robert at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Dec 17 10:05:03 PST 2004

Hello. It just took me about a dozen tries to paste the compressdoc script
properly. I would get errors like:
/usr/sbin/compressdoc: line 432: syntax error: unexpected end of file
/usr/sbin/compressdoc: line 300: : command not found

The line numbers and errors would change with each new paste. I'm not blaming
the xml page, I'm sure its something on my end that is messing up, but I also
don't think I'm the only one. I looked around google for a while to try to
get an already pasted (working) copy of compressdoc attached somewhere, but
had no luck. I would just like to ask if BLFS could offer this script in an
attachment, maybe even compressed and md5sumed, for those of use who have a
handicap (like a defective or lack of mouse).

Thanks
Robert