Mozilla-1.7.3

David Jensen djensen at inebraska.com
Sun Dec 12 21:23:03 PST 2004

Randy McMurchy wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Fighting Moz-1.7.3 and just not having any fun. :-(
>
> There appears to be a missing interface header file (nsIPrefMigration.h)
> causing two .cpp programs to fail. It was easy enough to fix as the
> .cpp files simply require a couple of defines that are defined in an IDL
> file, and I just commented out the .h include lines and included the
> appropriate defines.
>
> But what stumps me is that I cannot find any references (google, etc.)
> about this issue and Moz-1.7.3 has been out for quite a while.
>
> If anyone has any knowledge of this issue, please reply. In the meantime,
> I have a patch that creates a clean build, but it's hard to think that
> this issue has not come up for others.
>
> Hmmmm.....

I have built it many times with no patch except the freetype patch, and I now
disable-freetype and don't apply any. I'm stumped, grep finds the #includes
and find cannot locate the file,  but it builds fine here.  I do not use
enigmail extention if that is a difference.  I use the book instructions.

---
David Jensen