Mozilla-1.7.3

Randy McMurchy randy at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Dec 12 20:00:22 PST 2004

Hi all,

Fighting Moz-1.7.3 and just not having any fun. :-(

There appears to be a missing interface header file (nsIPrefMigration.h)
causing two .cpp programs to fail. It was easy enough to fix as the
.cpp files simply require a couple of defines that are defined in an IDL
file, and I just commented out the .h include lines and included the
appropriate defines.

But what stumps me is that I cannot find any references (google, etc.)
about this issue and Moz-1.7.3 has been out for quite a while.

If anyone has any knowledge of this issue, please reply. In the meantime,
I have a patch that creates a clean build, but it's hard to think that
this issue has not come up for others.

Hmmmm.....

--
Randy