blfs-bootscripts patch

Archaic archaic at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Dec 9 19:14:07 PST 2004

On Thu, Dec 09, 2004 at 09:03:23PM -0600, Randy McMurchy wrote:

> As far as I know, the only bootscripts in the BLFS bootscript package are
> scripts that are referenced and/or utilized in the BLFS book. frandom is
> not mentioned in the BLFS book.

Actually, I think it is for HLFS, but we use BLFS bootscripts. I don't
know if we should duplicate the tarball and call it HLFS, or if it would
be easier to just add an HLFS Makefile target in the blfs bootscripts.

--
Archaic

CVS is not *intended* to inflict great pain on any who use it, it is
just *possible* that it may do so.