FireFox Usage Question

Bruce Dubbs bdubbs at swbell.net
Tue Dec 7 17:05:58 PST 2004

Guys,
  I'm not a FireFox user (I use Mozilla) and have a usage question.  How
do you set up and manage associations between mime types or extentions?
In Mozilla I can Edit->Preferences->Navigator->Helper Applications and
set them up.  I can't find an equivalent in FireFox.  There is something
about helper applications (if you download them), but there doesn't seem
to be a way to set up or review specific settings.  For instance, I was
looking at Fedora3 and using FireFox. There are no helper apps loaded.
I wanted to view a pdf, a pop up let me select xpdf, but I can't see how
to change it after it's set.

Any insight from FireFox users?