vte

David Jensen djensen at inebraska.com
Fri Dec 3 19:03:29 PST 2004

Both gnome-terminal and Terminal (xfce) have this bug.

<snip from Terminal docs>
Home and End keys don't work in Terminal, what's wrong?

This problem is actually a bug in vte, the terminal widget used by
Terminal. A patch for vte that fixes the problem is available (this
patch was created with version 0.11.11 of vte, it may not work with
other versions). Thanks to Auke Kok for this patch.
</snip>

I have attached it here, but not submitted it to patches.  It is simple
and works well.   Should be added to vte instructions, I think.

---
David Jensen