UDF-Tools page - CD-RW Packet writing.

Larry Lawrence larry at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun May 25 12:41:25 PDT 2003

On Sat, 24 May 2003 16:08:06 +0100, Richard A Downing FBCS wrote:

> I posted this some time ago, but it hasn't made it into BLFS.  Is that an oversight or did I screw up?  A bit of feedback would be nice.
>

> http://archive.linuxfromscratch.org/mail-archives/blfs-dev/2003/05/0007.html
>

> Richard.

I am behind, and going further behind.  It is on my to do list and with in
on bugzilla, it won't be missed.

I was just doing a check before I sign off for a while. I will check in at
the end of the week and then be out-of-town for a week. Sorry for the
delays, but all submissions will be entered as soon as I can.

Larry
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org