Any help on "j2sdk scsl on PLFS base failure."

Tushar Teredesai tushar at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon May 19 19:44:06 PDT 2003

Larry Lawrence wrote:

> On Mon, 19 May 2003 13:44:05 +0000, Bill's LFS Login wrote:
>
>>I posted the above to blfs-support last week and I guess that was the
>>wrong list because I haven't received even a "Huh?". If anyone can help,
>>the subject on the blfs-support list is "j2sdk scsl on PLFS base
>>failure." I didn't re-post the whole thing here because I didn't want to
>>waste anyone's bandwidth.

Sorry. Don't have an internet connection (except for free AOL) right
now. I did have success with PLFS + j2sdk but the version I used was
before it was merged in the book.

> Took a look, this is very typical of some unwanted optimization getting
> in.  I know Tush has been able to do some optimizing, but I personally

The build won't compile with any C{,XX}FLAGS. The only optimizations I
could get were manually 'seding' my optimization flags in some makefiles.

--Tushar.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org