Formatting errors in `generic.xml'

Ken Moffat ken at kenmoffat.uklinux.net
Sun May 18 04:55:04 PDT 2003

On Sat, 17 May 2003, Bruce Dubbs wrote:

> Looking at the xml code, evidently older versions of dsssl did not allow
> <envar>  inside <filename>.  I haven't updraded either and have the same
> problem.  Doing a little searchng, its evidently defined in a file named
> dbinline.dsl.
>
>   -- Bruce

 Hmm, so I wonder why I still see it with 1.78.  FWIW, my installations
follow the instructions in the CVS downloads of the books (e.g openjade
still 1.3.1), except that I've now moved everything to /usr/local.  I'll
be building DocBook "by the BLFS book" in /usr this week, as part of my
quest to be able to build the kernel documentation again (loads of other
things seem to be required, so I anticipate it being spread across many
days). If that works, I'll see if it resolves this for me.

 Sorry to make you look at the xml code !

Ken
--
Live Long or Prosper! No, wait, that wasn't it...
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org