Printing.

Declan. Moriarty declan.moriarty at ntlworld.ie
Sat May 17 11:52:01 PDT 2003

There is now a simple script by Uli Fahrenberg which artfully uses
ghostscript to print easily & perfectly. It is in my printing minority
report hint. The script functions as lpr, and you can print from pipe orcommand line with a non postscript printer. Setup, apart from
ghostscript, is basically zero.

Cups, PDQ, a2ps, and all those other fartabout preprocessor &
postprocessor programs are unnecessary. This is _reliable_.

Perhaps a a simple way to print might be a candidate for inclusion  in
the blfs book? Then junk that ridicolous hint I wrote.

--

	With best Regards,

	Declan Moriarty.
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org