GCC-2.95 conflict with LFS

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon May 12 12:56:02 PDT 2003

On May 12, 2003 10:52 am, Larry Lawrence wrote:
> I always assume that LFS will be self-contained, so gcc2 will most likely
> be in both books. I'd suggest matching their directory and verify that we

Actually the idea was raised by Tushar if gcc-2.95.3 goes into LFS we might
take all the stuff from BLFS too like those symlinks and put them into LFS as
optional instructions. That way there don't need to be two books that
literally expand on eachother, becuase all that would be left in the BLFS
book is creating those links. To me that seems a bit silly.

--
Gerard Beekmans
http://linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org