perl modules

Michael A. Peters mpeters at mac.com
Fri May 9 17:47:32 PDT 2003

On Thu, 2003-05-08 at 18:25, Larry wrote:
> Currently, this page has a very specific purpose to satisify
> dependencies for other packages, specifically gimp.
>
> My vote is to leave it as it is.  The details of your examples are not
> something I would want to research or maintain, and I would hope that it
> has already been done.  In that regard, a link may be appropriate.

Fair enough.
I'll write and submit a tip for the blfs modules with respect to what
other functionality they can have if you build other modules (or
libraries) first.

As far as maintaining perl modules - I can definitely see your point.
It's not uncommon for perl modules to suddenly become part of the next
release of perl (and thus be satisfied by having the current perl) etc.

--
Michael A. Peters <mpeters at mac.com>

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org