UDF-Tools page - CD-RW Packet writing.

Richard A Downing geek109 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu May 1 14:10:30 PDT 2003

As promised earlier tonight (in blfs-book by mistake), attached in html is a
page for BLFS on udf-tools and the kernel packet driver.

I decided that the full explanation, bootscript and other handholding should
remain in the hint for the now.

We could usefully add the kernel patch and config to the 'Configuring the
kernel for CD-Writing' page, but this considerably complicates it for those
who don't need CD-RW.  So for now I left it seperate.  Shout if you feel I
could do that better, or just change it.

Richard.