Dillo

Ken Dyke ken_i_m at elegantinnovations.net
Thu May 1 07:50:26 PDT 2003

On Thu, 2003-05-01 at 02:40, Richard A Downing wrote:
> I was wrong, it just seems like 20 secs, it actually takes 7 secs to load

It take 6 seconds on this Athlon 550MHz (512MB RAM).  It seems to take a
long time because 6 seconds is a stupid amount of time for something to
load.  But it really stands out as a sore thumb when compared to other
apps that I use regularly.  Which is why I don't use More-zilla (the
resource pig) on a regular basis.

cheers,
ken

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org