Dillo

Richard A Downing geek109 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu May 1 01:40:16 PDT 2003

Dagmar d'Surreal wrote:

> On Wed, 2003-04-30 at 11:17, Richard A Downing wrote:
>> Dagmar d'Surreal wrote:
about mozilla
> ...and your install is cooked if it takes that long to load Mozilla.
> Mine takes less time and it's only 433Mhz.

I was wrong, it just seems like 20 secs, it actually takes 7 secs to load
then another 6 to bring up my home page (google.co.uk via 128k cable).  Not
that bad really.  I wonder why I got the bad impression of it.  Thanks for
making me look again.

Dillo takes 1.5 secs to load, and google's text box is type-able in 3 secs.

have a good one,

Richard.
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org