Network sections #s 318 and 320

DJ Lucas dj at lucasit.com
Fri Jun 20 21:06:18 PDT 2003

Who feels responsible for the network sections?  Specifically #318 and
#320.  I didnt't get much of a reply when I posted here before but I
think it was a bad time.  Waste of time on 320?  I don't think that one
is necessary, just wanted it to be pretty :-)  318's script needs a
cleanup, the ones there are just a first and second idea...it works..but
is really ugly.  Same with 320...I'm working on prettying it up.  Just
use the output of ifconfig as was suggested on blfs-support.  Larry,
Bruce?  Any comments?  Scrap the idea?

Thanks,

DJ

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org