XFree86 Patch

Bruce Dubbs bdubbs at swbell.net
Fri Jun 20 20:14:26 PDT 2003

Dagmar d'Surreal wrote:

>It looks to me like the majority of people can just skip this patch
>outright, with the exception of some ATI users.

I agree.  The change is not critical, however that are som additions I
want to make to the X section at the suggestion of Keith Packard (X
Windows Developer) who I met at Usenix.  Specifically there are updates
to fontconfig, xcursor, xft, and xterm that are not in the XFree86
distro.  I'll probably add the patch at the same time I make those updates.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org