New LFS website

Jeroen Coumans jeroencoumans at gmx.net
Fri Jun 20 01:11:52 PDT 2003

Hey guys,
just in case you weren't aware of it (yet), I've rewritten the current
website in XHTML-1.1 and CSS. Gerard has agreed to replace the current
one with it and since I didn't get any feedback from the BLFS department
yet, I thought I should give you a fair warning ;)
I've made some changes to the text which I'd like to have reviewed by
everyone, also the site needs browser testing and I need some help with
scripts. See the site for details:

http://www.xs4all.nl/~rjfcouma/linuxfromscratch.org/

The "website at linuxfromscratch.org" doesn't work (yet) so untill that
time, please respond to lfs-chat at linuxfromscratch.org! There's allready
a thread opened called "New LFS website; logo contest", unfortunately
the archives have stopped since 15-6 so you'd have to check it out via
the news server.

It will take at least 2-3 weeks before every detail is perfect so you
have enough time to review it.

All feedback (positive and negative) is appreciated. Thanks,

--
Groeten/Greetings
Jeroen Coumans

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org