Restricted IP crypto in OpenSSL

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Jun 16 09:11:12 PDT 2003

On Sun, 15, Jun, 2003 at 08:03:30PM -0500, Larry Lawrence spoke thus..
<snip the same text four times !?!>
> I don't know what needs to be done in the book.  Silence feels weird,
> but the audience for this book is worldwide, so geographical issues seem
> to be beyond the scope of the book.
>
> Thoughts?

The best method is probably to just add a comment saying "blah blah blah
ip blah blah patent blah read the OpenSSL FAQ with regards to the no-md5
no-idea switches if you are in doubt"

Mark

"I once absent-mindedly ordered Three Mile Island dressing in a restaurant
 and, with great presence of mind, they brought Thousand Island Dressing and
 a bottle of chili sauce."
     Terry Pratchett, alt.fan.pratchett
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org