Chapter 3. After LFS ... Issues - Creating a custom bootdisk

Csaba Henk tphhec01 at degas.ceu.hu
Sun Jun 15 09:53:30 PDT 2003

In article <Pine.LNX.4.55.0306150721350.554 at wlmlfs04.wlmcs.com>, Bill's LFS Login wrote:

> How did this migrate into a disagreement? There has been *no* implication or
> overt statement to that effect, IIRC. Your religious zeal is overwhelming
> your recollection of what my OP, and subsequent exchanges, said, I guess. You
> are not "trolling" are you?  ;)

Religious zeal? God, I just mentioned the world "religion", because I
intended to admit I have some bias (and I wish I wouldn't have done so).
But I used *arguments*. I didn't say you should do this and that because
that's the true way, dot but I told *why* I think so. However, it might be the case
that the way of organizing things I used as a base for my arguments is just
one of the several possibilities.

Yep, forget debating in vain. 'Nuff was said, both of us and potential
readers of this thread had an occasion to consider possibilities, no
self-repeating is needed.

Let's turn back to merry hacking.

Csaba

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org