Three patches (GPM, Lesstif and OpenSP)

Anderson Lizardo andersonlizardo at yahoo.com.br
Fri Jun 6 19:06:42 PDT 2003

OK. It's time to send some personal patches ;-)

I've attached three patches that fixes some problems with packages on
BLFS.

- gpm-1.20.1-vcwarning.patch: suppresses a annoying debug message that
appears when using w3m with GPM. Someone sent a more complete patch to
fix this problem, If I can remember.

- lesstif-0.93.40-fix_doc_dir.patch: This version is more recent that
the one on the book, but both have the same problem. Just
s/0.93.40/0.93.36/ to downgrade the patch. When I install Lesstif with
the instructions of BLFS, it creates a /usr/Lesstif directory with
documentation. This patch just fixes some Makefile.{am,in} to install
these docs on $(prefix)/share/doc/lesstif-0.93.40

- OpenSP-1.5-warnfix.patch: A well-known problem with openjade showing
warnings about xxxLEN when using XML Docbook. This patch fixes at least

two warnings (there are others?). Actually, It's a workaround: It
increases these xxxLEN limits. A really fix need more changes on code.
--
Anderson Lizardo

Yahoo! Mail
Mais espaço, mais segurança e gratuito: caixa postal de 6MB, antivírus, proteção contra spam.
http://br.mail.yahoo.com/