Please revert the freetype zlib stuff

Dagmar d'Surreal dagmar.wants at nospam.com
Mon Jan 27 12:51:15 PST 2003

On Mon, 2003-01-27 at 12:35, Gerard Beekmans wrote:

> I probably should've kept the X version of zlib but oh well I didn't.

Drek.  I forgot to mention in the last post that since you apparently
have different versions of the zlib library there, be sure to _also_ get
rid of the zlib headers in /usr/X11R6/include before something
accidentally tries to use them to link against the version of the
library you have in /usr/lib.  That would definitely break things as
well.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org