Suggestion for Pine instructions

J_Man jeremy at jutley.org
Thu Jan 23 01:36:23 PST 2003

Hey dev guys!!!

Just a small suggestion for the future, when we actually get PHP put in
the book.  PHP can use certain header files from the Pine install to
enable imap/pop/nntp functionality in PHP scripts, so we may want to
make a note that if the user intends to install PHP later, to ensure
they keep the source code around (or at least the c-client directory
under the pine source tree).

Jeremy
--
I've heard it said that there are two types of *NIX admins, those that
have done something EXTREMELY stupid while logged in as root, and

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org