Ghostscript Suggestion

Jim Gifford jim at jg555.com
Wed Jan 22 23:15:13 PST 2003

It does, but it's a problem when you run gs in a non-graphical environment.
It gives you the display X device error. I just think it would be a wise
idea to include that, so we don't see people saying. Everytime I run gs, I
get a xfree device error when I'm in runlevel 3.

""Alexander E. Patrakov"" <semzx at newmail.ru> wrote in message
news:200301230835.16792.semzx at newmail.ru...
On Thursday 23 January 2003 02:07, Jim Gifford wrote:
> I think it would be wise if we add the --without-x to the ghostscript
> build. The reason I say that is because if you built xfree86 before
> ghostscript it automatically compiles ghostscript to work with xfree86
> environment. It will cause gs to look for the xfree device error.

Or maybe: Ghostscript will utilize XFree86

Alexander E. Patrakov

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org