GPM 1.20.1 problems

J_Man jeremy at jutley.org
Tue Jan 21 03:49:05 PST 2003

Alexander E. Patrakov wrote:
> On Tuesday 21 January 2003 16:25, J_Man wrote:
>
>>Hey everyone!
>>synaptics.o(.text+0x7db): undefined reference to `ceil'
>>synaptics.o(.text+0x822): undefined reference to `ceil'
>

> try
> export LDFLAGS="-lm"
>
> and then the usual build sequence (not checked it myself) and report the
> results
>
> Alexander E. Patrakov

OK, that definately worked.  Billy, Mark, Tushar, someone, should the
build instructions be updated on that?  The build enviornment as a
LFS-CVS from yesterday.  Opts were a simple "-Os -march=k6-2".

J_Man

BTW - thanks Alexander!

--
I've heard it said that there are two types of *NIX admins, those that
have done something EXTREMELY stupid while logged in as root, and

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org