GPM 1.20.1 problems

J_Man jeremy at jutley.org
Tue Jan 21 03:25:21 PST 2003

Hey everyone!

Trying to compile GPM 1.20.1 according to BLFS instructions, I get the
following error:

gcc -L/home/jeremy/gpm-1.20.1/src  -o gpm gpm.o main.o gpn.o mice.o
special.o twiddler.o synaptics.o startup.o server_tools.o report.o tools.o
synaptics.o: In function `tp_process_action':
synaptics.o(.text+0x7db): undefined reference to `ceil'
synaptics.o(.text+0x822): undefined reference to `ceil'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [gpm] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/jeremy/gpm-1.20.1/src'
make: *** [do-all] Error 1

I checked the archives via google, and also a general search on google,
no hints - anyone else run into this one, or have any ideas?

J_Man

--
I've heard it said that there are two types of *NIX admins, those that
have done something EXTREMELY stupid while logged in as root, and

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org