updated dhcpcd patch

Oliver Brakmann obrakmann at gmx.net
Sun Jan 19 07:18:56 PST 2003

Hi *,

I updated the dhcpcd patch to dhcpcd-1.3.22-pl4. Find it attached.

BTW: I noticed that dhcpcd's ./configure doesn't honour the --mandir option
that is currently used in the installation instructions. I don't know why
that is so, and I don't know my way around the GNU auto* tools enough to
find out. Do we care about that (assuming that we install on a standard LFS
system with the /usr/man -> /usr/share/man symlink in place)?

BTW^2: Could somebody please correct my name in the Credits? Thanks.

Bye,
Oliver
--
/"\   ASCII Ribbon   | Reg. Linux User #198843            http://counter.li.org