Xfree86 w/freetype fix

Kevan Shea biffcool at zombieworld.com
Sat Jan 18 22:41:20 PST 2003

On Sunday 19 January 2003 00:36, you wrote:

> >With 2.1.3 or CVS freetype2?
>
> 2.1.3.
>
> With CVS freetype, you don't need to export LDFLAGS=-lz when linking,
> since it has been fixed.

Ah, that's what I meant.  I was trying to say in my initial email that the CVS
was either fixed or you had to pass LDFLAGS to it (I passed LDFLAGS without
trying it without first).  Sorry for the confusion.

You're right, with 2.1.3, I couldn't find a way to link it to zlib either, so
you have to adjust the other apps.

--
Kevan Shea
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org