Xfree86 w/freetype fix

Kevan Shea biffcool at zombieworld.com
Sat Jan 18 13:04:09 PST 2003

On Saturday 18 January 2003 10:19, you wrote:

> Someone mentioned on the list that the freetype maintainer is going to
> fix that.

It's fixed in the current CVS of freetype.  When I compiled the newest CVS I
passed LDFLAGS=-lz to configure so I'm not sure if that is what forced it or
if it does it on it's own (either way even that doesn't work for the current
release).

Maybe it should be noted in the book somewhere until the next release come
out.

--
Kevan Shea
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org