PHP Build Instructions

J_Man jeremy at jutley.org
Thu Jan 16 10:14:52 PST 2003

> Anyways, if you want to help that would be great, as i've been planning
> on resolving this issue as soon as i'm done my exams, having these bugs
> assigned to me for nearly a year is getting absurd.

Jesse:

Well, since I am going to be doing my PHP build in the next few days, I
don't see any reason at all why I couldn't notate down the stuff I do,
and send it off to you.  Drop me a line off list and let me know just
what all you DO have done - PHP has so many dependencies, options, etc
etc that that page will be probably one of the most in depth ones.

J_Man

--
I've heard it said that there are two types of *NIX admins, those that
have done something EXTREMELY stupid while logged in as root, and

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org