Docbook hint

Jeremy Larner jeremy.larner at dunelm.org.uk
Sat Jan 11 19:03:03 PST 2003

Larry Lawrence wrote:
> On Thu, 09 Jan 2003 16:25:29 +0000, Tushar Teredesai wrote:
>

>>This message is particularly for Larry.
>>
>>Has the docbook hint been completely incorporated into the book? If so,
>>I can retire the obsoleted docbook hint.
>

> I have test built several gnome/gtk packages with the book setup and it is
> complete so far.  At worst, I may have to add docbook-xml-simple if I find
> a package that uses it.
>
> I also have to add --enable-gtk-doc to the exp section of applicable
> packages and note the "missing" index.sgml error.
>
> I had no feedback, so I am unsure if it is working for others or if it's
> not being used. I would say it's safe to move it to old.
>
> Larry

Do you mean getting "no such file....index.sgml" errors when doing 'make
install' for most of the Gnone 2 packages?  Yeah, I got those.  They
were a little confusing.  What is the best way to get round them?  A
comment about them in the book might be nice, so people like me don't
think they're going insane, or messed something up earlier on.

I think it all worked apart from those though....

Jeremy

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org