Truetype directory

Wouter Van Hemel wouter at pair.com
Fri Jan 10 10:18:21 PST 2003

On Thu, 8 Jan 2003, Dagmar d'Surreal wrote:

> On Tue, 2003-01-07 at 19:37, Larry wrote:
> > For some reason, this is really bothering me.  On my xfree-4.2.99.3
> > install, the directory installed for truetype was:
> > /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/TTF
> >
> > The XF86Config.new created by xfree86 -configure sets the font path to:
> > /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/TrueType
>
> [...]

I think the mozilla patch needs to be adapted too then, depending on the
choice of TTF/ or TrueType/, and bytecode interpreter or not.

The current patch defines only /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/TTF as truetype
font path, and also specifically enables the ttf bytecode interpreter.
This might need to change soon anyway, the newer versions of mozilla
(1.2+) have better/native xft/ttf/gtk support.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org