Docbook hint

Larry Lawrence larry at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Jan 9 15:32:03 PST 2003

On Thu, 09 Jan 2003 16:25:29 +0000, Tushar Teredesai wrote:

> This message is particularly for Larry.
>
> Has the docbook hint been completely incorporated into the book? If so,
> I can retire the obsoleted docbook hint.

I have test built several gnome/gtk packages with the book setup and it is
complete so far.  At worst, I may have to add docbook-xml-simple if I find
a package that uses it.

I also have to add --enable-gtk-doc to the exp section of applicable
packages and note the "missing" index.sgml error.

I had no feedback, so I am unsure if it is working for others or if it's
not being used. I would say it's safe to move it to old.

Larry
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org