bind-9.2.2rc1 shared libraries

Fernando Arbeiza arbeizaf at ono.com
Wed Jan 8 10:44:38 PST 2003

Hi:

On 08 Jan 2003 12:55:02 -0500, Billy O'Connor
<billyoc at linuxfromscratch.org> wrote:
> I was unable to duplicate this here

Then I probably have messed something up. But the ./configure output
seems normal so I don't know what could be the cause. Furthermore, from
the README file in the bind-9.2.2rc1 package:

    To build shared libraries, specify "--with-libtool" on the configure
    command line.

> what version of the LFS book are
> you using, specifically autoconf/automake?

I have built the LFS 4.0 book without a problem.

Thanks for your time.

--
Fernando Arbeiza        <URL: mailto:arbeizaf at ono.com>
Crea tu propio Linux:   <URL: http://www.escomposlinux.org/lfs-es>