problem building g-wrap

Michael W Daniels daniels at ling.ohio-state.edu
Thu Jan 2 11:37:51 PST 2003

At 01:08 PM 1/2/2003 -0500, you wrote:
> > CFLAGS = -O2 -Werror -Wall -g -I../libruntime-guile -g -O2 -I/usr/include

The -Werror is the most direct cause of this program -- it makes the
'system include' warning halt the compilation.

With some packages, --disable-werror (or something like that) is a
configure option that will help you out here. I don't know if G-wrap
accepts it, though.

--
Michael W. Daniels        | Choreography is its own reward.
daniels at ling.osu.edu      | Some things are done only for the sake

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org