New a2ps section

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Jan 1 13:10:34 PST 2003

On Tue, 31, Dec, 2002 at 09:00:56PM -0600, Bruce Dubbs spoke thus..
> In the new a2ps section, shouldn't there be at least a pointer to the
> configuration files, a2ps.cfg and a2ps-site.cfg?  Even better would be a
> short explaination about what types of things can be changed in them and
> where more information can be found.

The files are well commented so I think that just a quick mention is in
order.

I've added:

"The principle configuration file for a2ps are found in /etc/a2ps.  For
more information see the comments in the files /etc/a2ps/a2ps.cfg and
/etc/a2ps/a2ps-site.cfg and see info a2ps."

While I'm on the subject, while testing this I ended up with:

[root at markh:/home/logs]# ll /
total 51
drwxr-xr-x   17 root     root          440 Jan  1 21:04 .
drwxr-xr-x   17 root     root          440 Jan  1 21:04 ..
-rw-r--r--    1 root     root         3937 Jan  1 21:01 a2ps-print.el
-rw-r--r--    1 root     root        11168 Jan  1 21:01 a2ps.el
[snip]

i.e. two files placed in my /

Alex, have you seen this behaviour before?

Mark

"But Yossarian *still* didn't understand either how Milo could buy eggs
 in Malta for seven cents apiece and sell them at a profit in Pianosa
 for five cents."
     Catch 22, Joseph Heller
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org