Time to go to LFS CVS ??

Billy O'Connor billyoc at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Jan 1 13:08:17 PST 2003

markh at linuxfromscratch.org (Mark Hymers) writes:

> On Wed, 01, Jan, 2003 at 02:15:41PM -0500, Billy O'Connor spoke thus..
> > I don't think so.  It seems like too much will have to be left out to
> > make Jan 23.
>
> Which parts do you think will need to be left out?

Nessus and Tripwrire, or samhain or the equivalent, Bruce volunteered
for this, Tripwire was in poor shape when last I looked at it.

Configuring syslog, Courier, I wouldn't want to leave either out.

Apache, PHP, we really only have a skeleton for Apache.

Network file systems should go into the first release.
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org