Time to go to LFS CVS ??

Tushar Teredesai tushar at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Jan 1 10:12:45 PST 2003

Mark Hymers wrote:

>reviewing the book and I think it *might* be possible.  The main things
>we're waiting on at the moment are XFree86-4.3.0 and KDE-3.1; I don't

Also the docbook sgml packages (for Gnome2), the current hint is kinda
old and confusing.

>The only question I have is how would we do BLFS releases between LFS
>ones: 4.1.0, 4.1.1, 4.1.2?

No need to make intermediate releases, just make releases
simaltaneously. Except for the initial simaltaneous announcement (which
I think should be 5.0), LFS should be the driving force for changing
version numbers.

--
Tushar Teredesai
   http://www.geocities.com/tushar/