gdk-pixbuf

dagmar at speakeasy.net dagmar at speakeasy.net
Fri Sep 27 14:01:36 PDT 2002

On Tue, 24 Sep 2002, Greg Schafer wrote:

> I already mentioned this:-
>
> http://archive.linuxfromscratch.org/mail-archives/blfs-dev/2002/09/0055.html
>
> note the PS last para
>
> Some notable Gnome personnel have been known to "flame" LFS so I hereby
> take this opportunity to "flame" the Gnome ftp site :-)  Tho' looks like
> the reorg is heading in the right direction.
>
> 0.19.0 is definitely the version to use.

Sorry I didn't catch it in the archives, I've had to do a _lot_ of
shuffling around of files and binaries since my notebook passed away.
I'll second that 0.19.0 would be the most useful version to use.   The
diff between it and 0.18.0 is pretty minor and I've put that version
through a lot of torment (not deliberately, but through agressive use)
with my collection of "Crappy Freeware Fonts".

BTW, the reorg of the site couldn't have come at a worse time for me...
I'd _just_ finished tagging the URLs into all of my build directories in
preparation for being able to shove the lot into my webspace for
distribution.  It did make a few new options for scripting downloads
available tho.  ...and check out the LATEST.xml file that's under
/pub/GNOME (or maybe /pub/GNOME/sources, I only noticed it last night)
now as an RSS feed.  Very tasty.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org