bootscripts

Henning Rohde Rohde.Henning at gmx.net
Thu Sep 26 00:42:21 PDT 2002

Hi guys,

Larry Lawrence wrote:

> We, the editors, were suppose to issue numbers for start and kill links.
> I just wanted everyone to know that I will review these ASAP and make the
> appropriate changes based on an old discussion where we set the
> guidelines.
>
> Sorry for the extra work caused by missing this.

please reserve some number for firewalling,

I had been believing that it is not necessery to privide information about
how to create apprpriate symlinks.
Especially if we take into account that our reader has actually passed the
"exam" of making his own LFS.

But in privcate discussion I was convinced that it would be helpful to
provide a suggestion about the _number_ of the symlinks: immedately after
the creation / before the deletion of the [last/first] network interface.

So, please reserve some number for ,

thanks,
        Henning

--
"KDE 3.0.3 contains an important fix for handling SSL certificates ...
Users of Internet Explorer, which suffers from the same problem but which
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org