Galeon Instructions

Tushar Teredesai tush at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 25 13:48:39 PDT 2002

Larry Lawrence wrote:

>I'm testint it now, I do know that the mozilla-include will still point to
>$SOURCE_DIR/mozilla/dist/include for non-mozilla headers needed by galeon.

I remember doing a comparision of the files in $MOZ_SRC/dist/include and
$MOZ_PREFIX/include/mozilla and both of them were identical. Could you do a

cp -Luvr $MOZ_SRC/dist/include/* $MOZ_PREFIX/include/

and see if any files are copied over. I am confirming it, but it will
take atleast 2 hours to compile it.

--
Tushar Teredesai
LFS ID: 1377